RAINDROP ESSENTIAL OILS THERAPY was designed for your spine and back problems. 10 pure treatment-grade essential oils are dripped along the spine in sequence to deeply relax spinal muscles and penetrate into the spinal cord. It has been found that viruses in the spinal cord contribute to scoliosis. The oils are antiviral, antifungal and antibiotic, very aromatic and profoundly healing. Profound inner healings have occurred during these treatments.
This technique involves applying Young Living therapeutic grade essential oils to the spine, neck and feet with hot packs. The session lasts about an hour; however, the benefits may last more than a week.
Gary Young found that combining several holistic techniques, described below, created a synergistic effect for the body.
Three modalities combine to form Raindrop Technique:
• Aromatherapy – Raindrop technique uses seven single essential oils, two blends and one essential oil massage blend during the session
• Vita Flex Technique –It is an ancient Tibetan healing methodology meaning “vitality through the reflexes”.
<<DIA -- REFERENCE IS TO THREE MODALITIES BUT ONLY TWO ARE LISTED>>
How does Raindrop get its Name?
Essential oils are actually dropped from about 6 inches above your spine, simulating rain drops! It feels like a raindrop gently striking your spine, and it is very relaxing and comforting.
What are the Benefits of Raindrop Technique?
• Balance and Re-align the Energy Centers of the Body – The combination of techniques brings electrical and structural alignment to the body. The essential oil blend of Valor helps the body align and is often referred to as “chiropractor in the bottle”.
• Re-aligns the Spine in a Non-manipulative Manner – Microbes along the spine contribute to deformities and can be the cause of spinal diseases such as scoliosis.
• Reduce Stress and Anxiety - Not only can the oils enhance positive emotions such as joy and happiness, but they can also help us release negative emotions that are subconsciously stored on a cellular level.
• Reduces Inflammation in the Body – Three known, natural anti-inflammatory oils are used.
• Relax Muscles – Muscles that are sore, spastic or stressed will also benefit.
• Relieve Pain - A study in 2001 confirmed that the existence of infectious microorganisms near the spine causes pain and inflammation.
• Improve Circulation – The essential oils have properties that increase circulation and/or act as a circulatory stimulant.
• Improve Immune System Functions –The body will be releasing toxins and eliminating viruses and bacteria which ultimately strengthen the immune system and your overall health.
• Emotional Well Being and Release – Essential oils cross the blood-brain barrier and effect the limbic system where emotions are stored and controlled.
• Help Detox the Body Systems – The oils being high in phenols cleanse cellular receptor sites and enhance the lymphatic system detox of the body.
• Increase in Height – Yes, most people experience a slight increase in their height!
Young Living Essential Oils, distributor - Lehei, UT
$100.00 for 1 hour (includes $20.00 worth of oils)
Suggested 3 sessions in sequence, done weekly for maximum health benefits.
Why Raindrop Technique?
Dr. Dia Lynn has been using Raindrop Technique as part of her holistic healing practice since 1997. Since the majority of her structural integration bodywork practice has been focused on persons with spine and back problems, this becomes a natural and pleasant treatment. It is particularly useful in fall and winter because of its warming (application of hot towels) softening and immune-enhancing benefits.